How to find your Facebook Pixel Code
Facebook is always going through changes and that also includes their User Interface as well. So in this article, we will show you where to find your Facebook Pixel Code in your Facebook Ads Manager.
So, let’s get into it!
1. In your Facebook Ads dashboard, go to the Business tools which can be found in the upper left corner by clicking the Hamburger button.
2. Choose the Events Manager.
And after selecting the Events Manager, you will be redirected to the dashboard of your Pixel Data. Click the Add Events.
3. Click Add Events and choose From a New Website.
After choosing that option, this window will appear. Choose Install code manually.
4. An instruction will appear, you can Copy the base code and install it before the closing </head> tag of your website.
5. On an instance that you have a developer taking care of your website for you, you have the option to email the instructions. Just click the Email Instructions. A prompt should appear wherein you can add the email address of your developers and the instructions on how to Install your Facebook Pixel as well.
So there you have it, that’s how easy it is for you to find your Facebook Pixel Code. Hopefully this article will help you!